Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Brought Back My Son

I went to Ward 54 SGH to visit my son, with my wife and determined to bring him back home today. I had brought a bottle of honey from home and dipped abit of honey to my son's tongue as in Prophet Muhamed(pbuh) sunnah and immediately there was a change in his face color. Obiously he was loving the sweet taste of honey and my wife informed me that she was ready to give mother's milk after eating all the herbs yesterday and the herbs really helped. My son was fed mother's milk for the first time and he did not throw up the after dinking mother's milk. Allah says in the Holy Quran to feed babies only mother's milk and how true it is for medical experts totally agree on mother's milk being the best nutrition for babies and surely Almighty Allah swt, the creater of the universe knows what is best for his creations.

The Doctor at ward 54 wanted to keep my son for one more day, but I resisted and told the doctor that he is drinking mother's milk and the doctor after some observation agreed to discharge my son. My son has been feeding on mother's milk so far and Alhamdulilah (editor's note: Gods Grace) he has not been vomitting out the milk.

At 3pm, my son was discharged from the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home